Saturday, September 11, 2010

I ♥ Alley Jackson

I really do ♥ Alley Jackson.  (And, I do mean Alley Jackson and not Allen Jackson.)  I first met Alley when she was a sophomore at Auburn.  She was my first advisee when I became a Chi Omega advisor.  I didn't know what I was doing, but we figured out everything together.  Alley would come over to our house to escape the craziness that is college life.  I knew from the beginning that Alley is a special person.  She is beautiful - inside and out, caring, and so funny.  Alley is also a wonderful Christian role model.

It has been neat to watch Alley grow up.  She has worked at the Alabama Governor's Mansion and now works in Special Events at the Auburn President's Office.  And, she is only 25!  What an impressive resume.  Her job keeps her quite busy so we were thrilled when she came to visit us on Saturday night to watch the Alabama vs. Penn State game.  AJ and I had a great time catching up with her.

We decide to wear orange in the hopes of getting Penn State a win over Alabama.  It didn't work.

Alley cooked a blueberry cobbler for our dessert. 

No comments: