Like everyone else, it is time to reflect on 2010. What did I really accomplish? I have to say this was a pretty good year. I achieved 3 major personal goals. I also traveled a lot and had a ton of fun. I pretty much covered most of Florida during 2010. As best as I can remember, in 2010 I traveled to:
- Tampa, FL
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Orlando, FL
- Destin, FL (twice)
- Dallas, TX
- Washington, DC
- Miami/South Beach, FL
- Fairhope, AL
- Pensacola, FL
- New Orleans, LA (twice)
- Mobile, AL
- Cozumel, Mexico
- New York, New York
My Top 10 Adventures/Events/Ideas of 2010 (in no particular order):
1. In addition to traveling, I greatly enjoyed Auburn's undefeated season and my unexpected trip to the SEC Championship game.
2. Another highlight of the year was the cruise I took with 4 of my college sorority sisters.
3. I celebrated my 20th high school reunion and saw some "old" friends.
4. I took one of my friends to the airport so he could fly to his new job in Afghanistan. (I also think he might be the only reader I have on this blog)... Haha - Hey Steve.
5. I studied for and passed the CFRE exam (Certified Fundraising Executive)
6. I started training to run in a half marathon in February 2011 AND to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
7. I spent a lot of time at the Atlanta Braves games. I probably went to more games in 2010 than in all the other years combined.
8. I pushed myself professionally.
9. I am cooking new recipes, trying different wines, and writing more on my blog.
10. I was selected to take on the role of president-elect for Junior League.
On to 2011....
I have 3 new goals to achieve. Two of these will be more difficult to achieve than any of the ones from 2010. But, if you don't try, you can't succeed, right?
I hope that 2011 will start with a bang and a National Championship. I cannot wait to go to the game on January 10. I have the highest of expectations for my Auburn Tigers and for this trip.
#49 on the Bucket List: Get Married
2 years ago