Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Review - No Wonder I Am Tired

Like everyone else, it is time to reflect on 2010.  What did I really accomplish?  I have to say this was a pretty good year.  I achieved 3 major personal goals.  I also traveled a lot and had a ton of fun.  I pretty much covered most of Florida during 2010.  As best as I can remember, in 2010 I traveled to:

- Tampa, FL
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Orlando, FL
- Destin, FL (twice)
- Dallas, TX
- Washington, DC
- Miami/South Beach, FL
- Fairhope, AL
- Pensacola, FL
- New Orleans, LA (twice)
- Mobile, AL
- Cozumel, Mexico
- New York, New York

My Top 10 Adventures/Events/Ideas of 2010 (in no particular order):
1.  In addition to traveling, I greatly enjoyed Auburn's undefeated season and my unexpected trip to the SEC Championship game. 
2.  Another highlight of the year was the cruise I took with 4 of my college sorority sisters. 
3.  I celebrated my 20th high school reunion and saw some "old" friends. 
4.  I took one of my friends to the airport so he could fly to his new job in Afghanistan.  (I also think he might be the only reader I have on this blog)...  Haha - Hey Steve.
5.  I studied for and passed the CFRE exam (Certified Fundraising Executive)
6.  I started training to run in a half marathon in February 2011 AND to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
7.  I spent a lot of time at the Atlanta Braves games.  I probably went to more games in 2010 than in all the other years combined. 
8.  I pushed myself professionally.
9.  I am cooking new recipes, trying different wines, and writing more on my blog.
10.  I was selected to take on the role of president-elect for Junior League.

On to 2011....
I have 3 new goals to achieve.  Two of these will be more difficult to achieve than any of the ones from 2010.  But, if you don't try, you can't succeed, right? 

I hope that 2011 will start with a bang and a National Championship.  I cannot wait to go to the game on January 10.  I have the highest of expectations for my Auburn Tigers and for this trip. 

Stay tuned.....

No comments: